Human Services Administrator
220 Main Street, Unit 1
Towanda, PA 18848
Mayme Carter, Director
Phone: (570) 265-1760
Fax: (570) 265-8541
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Bradford County Human Services is the name given to the combined county agencies of:
Bradford County Human Services:
- Provides oversight and coordination of service provision for Bradford and Sullivan County residents
- Manages the Human Services Developmental Fund and the Homeless Assistance
- Program for the Bradford County Commissioners
- Is charged with the responsibility to foster and develop a range of services within the two county service area, so that no one will need to leave the area to receive the services they require
- Is responsible for child protective services, family preservation and to promote ongoing communication between professionals
The Bradford County Commissioners established the Human Service Agency to better serve residents through improved service coordination and delivery.
Bradford County MH/ID Advisory Board Meetings are held quarterly at 5 p.m. at various locations in Bradford & Sullivan Counties.
Please call ahead to confirm the location for the meeting you plan to attend.
- October 25, 2021
- January 24, 2022
- April 25, 2022
- July 25, 2022
- October 24, 2022