County Parks Administration
301 Main Street
Towanda, PA 18848
Robert Voda, Parks Supervisor
Phone: (570) 265-1790
Fax: (570) 265-1729
8:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Bradford County currently owns and operates four parks: Sunfish Pond, Mt. Pisgah, Larnard-Hornbrook and Cooks Pond. The county parks offer a wide variety of recreational opportunities for residents and visitors including camping, hunting, fishing, hiking and boating.
The County Parks Department:
- Is responsible for the general administration, development and direction of the three county parks.
- Establishes parks management goals and outlines specific procedures for meeting them.
- Develops, supports, controls and administers the budget for Parks Department.
- Ensures that all fees collected are properly accounted for.
- Performs all field functions required in the parks, ranging from operating machinery to performing the simplest maintenance tasks.