Management Information Systems
8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The Management Information Systems Department’s major responsibility is managing Bradford County’s computer systems. We pride ourselves on computer support for all offices within the county. Our main concern is to help all users, whether it is for training or for general help on the computer.
The Management Information Systems Department:
- Designs programs, perform system analysis and implementation of all applications.
- Provides training on various software packages.
- Generates reports payroll checks and account payable checks for several offices.
- Maintains computer equipment
- Recommends and makes quotes on all types of hardware and software for any office involved in purchasing computer equipment.
- Provides the county with timely and pertinent information on an ongoing basis.